＜ After-sales— Return/Exchange＞
Each order only accepts one-time exchange and a maximum of 3 items, the process is as followed:
1) Notifying Milky Mama and fill in Application for Exchange Form (Link) within 2 days from the date you collect the parcel from SF Express, otherwise, it will not be considered
2) After applying for exchange, please send it to our workshop by SF Express within 2 days with delivery fee pre-paid (including the day of application, cash on delivery or overdue will not be accepted)
-Maximum of 3 items can be exchanged in one order. If you are not sure on the sizes of the clothing, please visit <Shopping Guide> and take reference to the measurement guide to obtain your own measurements. Each item has a measurement chart for you to cross-check. You are also welcome to select Fitting Appointment at Milky Mama Workshop when submitting an order, so you can try it on before purchase.
-The shipping charges for both sending back the goods to us and re-delivering the exchanged goods/replacement to you are borne by the customer. After receiving the returned goods, we will convert the value of the goods into Milky Mama store credits within one working day.
-If the original order is entitled to any discounts, we will reference that to convert the returned goods' value to store credit. For example, if the original order is entitled to 5% off, and the returned goods selling price is $100, then we will convert $95 store credit to the customers' account.
-The validity of the store credits is one month from the day added. Customers can use the store credits to purchase other products.
-When a customer purchase goods with the store credit, please note that our "Free Delivery when purchase $500 or above" rule will only be applied to the actual paid amount, excluding the store credit portion.
-Returned merchandise must be intact, unstained, and unused, the label must not be cut-off. (Once the product is washed in the water or the label is off, we will consider the product is being used, and cannot be returned.
Guests are kindly requested to note that the following products are non-returnable due to hygiene issues:
1) Goods that have been washed or the labels have been cut-off
2) Underwear (underwear, bra, stockings, etc.)
3) All mother and baby products (including baby clothing and accessories etc) and breastfeeding pads.
The above return service is limited to Hong Kong & Macau buyers.In case of any dispute, Milky Mama reserves the right of final decision.
＜ After-sales — mismatch/defects ＞
For every shipment, we check the products (including electronic products) to ensure that you will not receive defective/mismatched products. If this happens, please kindly provide proof by sending us photos and related information, the cost of return/replacement of mismatched / defective products will be borne by Milky Mama. The process is as follows:
1) Please notify us within the designated period, and also please keep the product intact-no washing, no label cutting, no use.
-Notification within 2 days from the date that you receive the parcel from SF Express, otherwise it will not be accepted
2) After applying for a replacement, please send it within 2 days, and provide the end slip/receipt (including the day of application, overdue will not be accepted).
3) When we receive the returned product and determine that it is a mismatch / defective product, we will replace it with a product of the same color and size, and send it out within one working day. We will be responsible for the shipping cost, and we will return the paid shipping cost with the customer in advance by PayMe.
＊ If the product has been discontinued, customers can change to other styles or request a refund.
(Please note: If the original order does not meet the conditions of free shipping or discount after deducting the amount of returned goods, the order will be recalculated.)
＊ If the returned product is not mismatched/defective, the return shipping will be borne by the customer.
1) Obviously damaged
2) Large stains
4) fittings/clothing accessories fell off
5) The zipper is damaged or malfunctioned, which makes it unusable and seriously affects the appearance
1) Minimal or washable stains
2) Slightly unstitched, minor crochet or scratch
3) Dyed and or uncolored after washing
4) Tiny threads
5) Dust, buttonholes are not open, or sewing is not firm
6) The material is different from what you expected
7) Out of size
8) You feel itchy due to the fact you are sensitive to the fabric
9) After using / washing, it's broken by rubbing/stretching
10) Artificial flaws
11) The odor and color difference of the clothes (the product pictures & colors may vary slightly due to the light or the screen settings of each electronic device. It is recommended to compare with multiple computers/smartphones to better determine the actual color of the product, and everyone is welcome to inquire.)
12) The packaging was damaged during shipment